Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Style Guru?

Whenever I need to take a new Style Guru Bio picture for College Fashionista, it is usually a disaster. It always involves something like a lack of interesting backgrounds at home, my mom's technology shortcomings, or my frustration with Steve's inability to be a professional photographer and turn me into a model. I'm not really an in-front-of-the-camera gal.

Even though the photo shoot for this summer's bio produced some faboosh pictures, I have a few things to admit:
1. It was very unplanned and unorganized.
2. It was done in 15 minutes in an open space behind my apartment building in Madison, right before Steve and I were leaving to go home for the weekend.
3. The turban was an afterthought.

Anyone can see my favorite pictures from the shoot, but only you, my blog readers, get to see these beauties:


This is what I get when I tell Steve I like candid.


This is what I look like when I'm yelling at Steve.


I have no explanation for this, but this is an explanation for my lack of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment