Thursday, June 28, 2012

Buzz.

There has been a bug flying around my apartment for the past two days.

I haven't killed him yet because I think he's smart and likes the air conditioning. He may also be quite fond of French and Italian Renaissance Literature, because I always notice him buzzing around when I'm doing work for my online summer class; he might be able to help me on my homework. His best quality though is his ability to stay out of my grill. I have never once become annoyed with him.

I love this bug. I think I'll name him Petrarch.



P.S.- What kind of world do we live in that I can Google "bug reading a book" and get 48,300,000 results?

UPDATE: Petrarch died the day after I wrote this. I am still grieving this loss. My online class hasn't been the same ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment